Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why Aren't Sarah Palin's Kids in School?

I'm upset that Sarah Palin's kids are on the campaign trail with her instead of being in school.  Especially Bristol.  She's a senior in high school, and I think Sarah should show everyone how important graduating from high school is. Instead, she's having her campaign with her. I don't understand this. I really don't.  She's putting her campaign ahead of her kids' schooling.  

I really believe in home schooling, since so much that is taught in school these days is problematic.  But I don't think Sarah is homeschooling her kids.  She's just showing them off to the country for her benefit.  

There are some things I like about her -- the fact that she has stood up to corruption and really tried to change things in Alaska.  But I just don't respect her choices with her family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!!!

Please leave a comment!